Abhishek Agrawal (अभीषेक अग्रवाल) is a first-generation entrepreneur, columnist, speaker and an author. Born on 16 July 1991, in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India, he did his schooling till class 10th from Rajkumar College, Raipur and completed his high schooling from Krishna Public School Bhilai. He did his graduation in B.com from St. Thomas College Bhilai. After completing his graduation he moved to Mumbai to become a Scriptwriter and a film director and there he is pursuing his master's degree from Mithibai College, Mumbai.
Abhishek is the author of two best selling novels ' (2011) and ForGetting The Unforgettable (2013). Both the books have remained best sellers since their release. He is the youngest author from the state to have won two national awards and the author of two bestselling novels. Abhishek writes op-ed columns for popular English and Hindi newspapers including Mahakhabar and others focusing on youth, career and issues based on national development. Abhishek voices his opinion frequently at leading events. Both of his novels were inaugurated by Anurag Basu, Film Director of Barfi. His book occupied a space in the shelf of Asia's Largest Poem Library, “Vagarth" Bharat Bhawan, Bhopal (M.P.). On July 2013, he became the Associate member of Film Writers Association, Mumbai to dedicate his work towards Bollywood.
He was born in a Marwari (Agrawal) family in Bhilai where his father Mr. Ashok Agrawal is a businessman and his mother Mrs. Anita Agrawal is a housewife. He helps his father in his business and his day-to-day activities. He also helps his mother in various house hold works as well. He has one younger sister named Rishika.
List of works
- Sorry For Loving You, 2011
- Forgetting The Unforgettable, 2013
- Ek Chahat Adhuri Si, 2014
- Completely Incomplete, 2016
- The Day After My Death, 2021
- Zero Miles To 7 RCR
- Article 52
- Custodians Of Currencies
- Jersey No 10
- Codex Eminence India
Abhishek has his columns in Mahakhabar Newspaper and has written many journals for magazines and newspapers. His articles are regularly posted under the title 'Hello Youth' 
In June 2011 his debut book, (2011) chronicling his journey throughout the society, Love, Friendship and Betrayal was published by Mahaveer Publishers which soon became a national best seller. The novel has 28 chapters dealing with the desires, aspirations, hopes, misconceptions, doubts and true lies of youth life. The Hindi translated edition of the book is titled "Ek Chhahat Adhuri Si" and was releasd on 5th feb 2014 in a grand function held at Mithibai college which was inogurated by Dr. D B Gadkari Principal Mithibai college & Dr. Suresh Wakchaure Vice Principal Mithibai College Mumbai. The book is also being translated in Punjabi, Marathi, Gujarati and Kannad. His second Novel ForGetting The Unforgettable (2013) was a dedication for all those who have lost their near and dear ones in 1993 Mumbai Bomb Blasts.
On July 2013 he became the Associate member of Film Writers Association, Mumbai to dedicate his work towards Bollywood . He had its own Production house named " Movie Miles Production " to complete his vision of becoming a Film Director.
Passion turned into profession, Abhishek is fond of photography. He has submitted his shatter to many contest and get praised for his work.
Among his other activities, Abhishek is known to deliver speeches at programs organised by newspapers and media houses. Mahakhabar and other conclaves apart from writing columns for the same.
Awards and recognition
- Honored as Jewel of Agrawal Samaj in the year 2012
- Nominated for Navlekhan Award in October 2012
- Honored with “Yuva Rachnakaar Samman” by Akhil Bharatiya Sahitya Parishad in February 2013 
- Honoured as “The Asset Of Mithibai College Mumbai” on 5th Feb 2014 
- Listed as “Top 10 Influential People of Chhattisgarh” 
- Listed among the "Top 10 Romantic Writers Site of India" March 2015
- Nominated in Commonwealth Writers Association List, London, in 2012
- Listed among “The Famous peoples of Chhattisgarh” on the survey of Quickgs.com
- Honored in EMA Award as on 26th September 2015
- Honored by Agra Vibhooti Puraskar as on 19th June 2016
- Honored by Agra Gaurav Puraskar as on 1st October 2016
- Elected as the “Brand Ambassador of Swatch Bharat Abhiyaan” Durg District as on 12th December 2016.
- On 2017 he was also listed among “The top Industrial traders of Bhilai”.
- He owns the title of “Industry Expert” for the Board of Studies at the English Department of Mithibai College on 2018.
- He is now selected as the “Representative of Bhilai City by PETA India”.
- In February 2020 he was honored with the “President’s Style Icon Award” from Lions Club Bhilai. Dist- 3233 C.
- He was Honored with the "District Governor Appreciation Award" by Lions Club International as on 1st November 2020.
- He was awarded with the Best Secretary Award on 15th March 2021, by Region 6 of District 3233 C of, Lions Club International
-  Exclusive Interview With Abhishek Agrawal, Author Of ‘Sorry For Loving You’ Spectralhues.com (Retrieved on 2013-09-28)
- twindiatimes.com/2012-12-03/ranchi/35569515_1_national-book-fair-college-student-authors Young authors win hearts Articles.Timesofindia.Indiatimes.com (3 December 2012)
- Bhilai lad makes waves with two bestsellers TimesofIndia - Bhilai lad makes waves with two bestsellers
- Dainik Bhaskar - Cha Gaye Apni Kamal Se Dainik Bhaskar - Cha Gaye Apni Kamal Se
-  In Conversation With Abhishek Agrawal
-  Sorry, for loving you, a new novel by Abhishek Agrawal Allvoices.com (21 September 2010)
- Hello Youth Hello Youth
-  Book summary of Sorry for Loving You Bookpremi.com
- Young authors win hearts TimeofIndia - Young authors win hearts
- Mithibai Book Launch Launch of Ek Chahat Adhuri Si
- Face to Face with Abhishek Agrawal eHitavada
- Bhilai lad makes waves with two bestsellers Bhilai lad makes waves with two bestsellers
- Dainik Bhaskar Top 10 Influential Persons of Chhattisgarh Top 10 Influential Persons of Chhattisgarh